Email sending configuration
To configure the email sending navigate to
Config → Main → Email.
Separate email accounts can be configured for each partner:
- Sender's name - name of the sender;
- Sender's email - email address of the sender. This email address will be used if the option
Use system SMTPin SMTP settings of My Profile is enabled;
- Admin email - email address of the administrator;
- Enable email sending - enables/disables email sending (SMTP);
- Send to - if enabled, emails will ONLY be sent to this address;
- Copy email - if enabled, a copy of all emails will be sent to this address(-s). You can use multiple addresses separated by comma;
- Days until expiration - specify the number of days for the sent emails to expire. The server will try to send emails for this amount of days, then it will mark these emails status as "Error" and it will be skipped;
- Emails limit per hour - set how many emails can be sent per hour.
Email logs can be found under
Administration → Logs → Email or under
Messages → Mass sending → History.
- Transport type - select the method of sending. Available options are
- Set local domain - enable this option to set the local domain.
- Host - specify the SMTP server name;
- Port - specify the SMTP port;
- Verify SSL certificate - if enabled, the system will verify the SSL certificate of the SMTP host;
- Encrypted - select the SMTP encryption method;
- Use authentication - enables/disables SMTP authentication;
- Username - your email address for sending mails;
- Password - your APP password;
- Header key - custom header key (can be used when additional authentication needed);
- Header value - custom header value (can be used when additional authentication needed);
- Additional header(s) - additional header (can be used when additional authentication needed).
- Path - specify the path to
- Parameters - specify the parameters for
Pleas follow these links for a Sendmail configuration examples:
When sending emails has been configured, we can double check if it works. Specify your email address to receive the test email and click on the
Run test button. An email should be received within a few minutes if there are no errors and successful response was received after running the test.
- Email - email for receiving a test message.
We strongly recommend to use an Email Delivery Service such as MessageBird.
Google mail Example
To use your Google mail account for email sending, please fill in the following fields:
|Sender's email||your email (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|Verify SSL certificate||enabled|
|Username||your username. Full email (email@example.com)|
|Password||your password. APP password|