Email sending configuration
To configure email sending navigate to
Config → Main → Email.
Separate email accounts can be configured for each partner for sending emails.
- Sender's name - name of the sender;
- Sender's email - email address of the sender. This email address will be used if the option
Use system SMTPin SMTP settings of My Profile is enabled;
- Admin email - email address of the administrator;
- Enable email sending - enables/disables email sending (SMTP);
- Send to - if enabled, emails will ONLY be sent to this address;
- Copy email - if enabled, a copy of all emails will be sent to this address (-s). You can use multiple addresses separated by comma;
- Days until expiration - specify the number of days for sent emails to expire. The server will try to send emails for this amount of days, then it will mark these emails status as "Error" and it will be skipped.
Email logs can be found under
Administration - Logs - Email or under
Support - Messages - History
- Transport type - select the method of sending. Available options are
- Host - specify the SMTP server name;
- Port - specify the SMTP port;
- Verify SSL certificate - if enabled, the system will verify the SSL certificate of the SMTP host;
- Encrypted - select the SMTP encryption method;
- Use authentication - enables/disables SMTP authentication;
- Username - your email address for sending mails;
- Password - your password to the email account;
- Header key - custom header key (can be used when additional authentication needed);
- Header value - custom header value (can be used when additional authentication needed);
- Additional header(s) - additional header (can be used when additional authentication needed).
- Path - specify the path to
- Parameters - specify the parameters for
Pleas follow this link for a Sendmail configuration example:
When sending emails has been configured, we can double check if it works. Specify your email address to receive the test email and click on the Run test button, an email should be received within a few minutes if there are no errors and successful response was received after running test.
- Email - email for receiving test message.
We strongly advise to use an Email Delivery Service such as https://www.sparkpost.com/
Google mail Example
To use your Google mail account for email sending, please fill in the following fields:
|Sender's email||your email (email@example.com)|
|Verify SSL certificate||enabled|
|Username||your username. Full email (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|Password||your password. Google account password|
Please note, the following changes need to be made in your Google account to use your Google email to send emails via the Splynx server: