The customer service tab is where all products/services supplied to that specific customer can be found, edited or new services can be added to the customers account. This is where you control all services for a client which will influence the bill they receive.
It is possible to associate different services for each customer:
Voice services and
In order to add a new service for the customer, select the Customer view, go to the services tab and click
Add service or on the
+ sign above the service table on the left. Please note that customers have to be active on the system to make us of their services, as well as to be able to add services to their profile.
After clicking the "add service" or "+" button, a window will pop up for you to select a service from the list of existing tariffs.
- Plan - the tariff selected/list of tariffs available to select (
- Description - a description of the tariff (optional)
- Quantity - the multiple of plans for the selected service
- Unit - a unit of measurement (if using for invoices - for example: m, ft, etc.) (Optional)
- Price - the price of the tariff (custom prices can be set that differs from service price in the tariff configuration)
- Pay period - period of which to charge for this service
- Start date - when the system will start accounting for the service in billing perspective.
- End date - when the service will end, changed to a stopped status and the system will stop accounting for it in a billing perspective.
- Discount - sets a discount with parameters of a percentage, within start and end dates of the discount, please note that these dates refer to the period of which the discount will be applied.
Status - the options are
- Active - service is active and ready for use.
- Disabled - used when assuming that customer will no longer use the service, end date has to be reached or configured for the system to stopped accounting for it in a billing perspective. This will be applied to existing services of customers marked as inactive
- Stopped - Used to temporary disable the service. Will be set automatically to the new service generated when a client is marked as Inactive, when the customer is activated, the service status will automatically change to Active with the start date of the day of activation.
- Pending - Status of the new service during the waiting period of a planned service change. Between the end date of the old service and the start date of the new.
- Archived - status for services archived for future reference.
The clarification of statuses relation (customer, service and invoice):
Click here for more information
If the customer has an
unpaidinvoice (e.g. an invoice was created in
Billing daydate) and the customer doesn't pay the invoice before the date of
Billing due, the customer status will be changed to
Blocked, but the service (e.g. Internet service) is still be active;
The invoice status in period from
Billing duedate is
Deactivation periodand after
Deactivation periodthe invoice will be considered as
If the customer with
Blockedstatus pays the
overdueinvoice, the customer's status will be changed to
If the customer with
Blockedstatus doesn't pay the invoice before the date of
Deactivation perioddate, his status will be changed to
Inactive (doesn't use service). And after he decided to pay the invoice, the status would become
If the customer has
Inactive (doesn't use service)status, his service (e.g. Internet service) will be
Billing daydate and
Deactivation perioddate) and the duplicate of the previous service will be created with
Start date= the date of
Deactivation period. And after customer decided to pay the
overdueinvoice, the status of duplicate service would become
Start datewould be changed to invoice payment date.
Router - The router that API will use to connect to (for all API functions - Shaping, contention, address lists)
This is only required when using API authentication methods in Networking settings
Login - the username used in services such as PPPoE or Hotspot. Login must be unique in active services.
Password - the password for the login used in services
If you don't create a password the password from the Main Information page will be used.
IPv4 assignment method - the options are None (Router will assign IP), Permanent IP, Dynamic IP. (Make sure the IP's network is the same type of assignment when creating it in IPv4 manager)
IPv4 - IP address which will be assigned to customer's device. Available only when using IPv4 assignment method=Permanent IP.
Additional network - this is the customer's network. Network route to this network will be added on the provider's router (NAS). Available only when IPv4 assignment method=Permanent IP.
IPv4 Pool - the options are Any pool or a specific pool from the list of pools. Available only when IPv4 assignment method=Dynamic IP.
Mac(s) - MAC address(es) of client device(s). Separated by comma.
Only the first MAC address will be used if the Authorization/Accounting method for the router is set to Hotspot (Users) / API Accounting or PPP (Secrets) / API Accounting
Port ID - the port ID
You can edit a service, schedule a future change, change the plan, view the graph for the service, apply additional discounts, delete or geolocate the service by these icons