Payment Reminders are the same as Prepaid Notifications. The only difference is that Payment Reminders are used in Recurring billing and Prepaid Notifications in Prepaid Billing. Payment reminder is an email, SMS or email+SMS prompt sent to customers to make them pay for their due or overdue invoice.
To set up sending Payment Reminders go to
Config → Finance → Reminders.
You can choose Partner before setting Reminders at the top-right corner of the screen:
The following Reminders settings can be configured here:
- Enable Reminders - enable or disable automatic reminders sending.
- Message type - choose message type for sending reminders: Mail, SMS, Mail+SMS. Information about configuring SMS you can find in our tutorial page - SMS config.
- Hour of sending - choose time for sending reminder
- Reminder #1 day - select in how many days you'd like the First Reminder to be sent.
- Subject #1 - type a subject for the 1st Reminder
- Reminder #2 day - select in how many days you'd like the Second Reminder to be sent.
- Subject #2 - type a subject for 2dReminder
- Reminder #3 day - select in how many days you'd like the Third Reminder to be sent.
- Subject #3 - type a subject for 3d Reminder
- Attach unpaid invoices with reminders to email - choose this option to attach unpaid invoices to email.
All 3 dates selected for reminders sending will be displayed in the "Calendar" next to "Reminders settings". In our example we chose 5 days for the Reminder #1, 10 days for the Reminder #2 and 15 days for the Reminder #3. That means reminders will be sent on 6th, 16th and 31th of May accordingly.