The Search engine in SPLYNX is divided in:
- Search a customer or a card
- Search inside a table
- Search the entire system
To search a customer, click on
Customers Menu → Search. In the search window it's possible to create a customized search that will query the customer database.
Here you will be able to use different parameters for the search, such as:
- ID - ID of the customer
- Login - the login of the customer
- Status - the options are: New (not yet connected), Active, Inactive (doesn't use services), Blocked, Select all (to select all options).
- Type of billing - it can be Recurring Payments, Prepaid, Select all (to select all options).
- Email - email of the customer.
- Phone Number - phone number of the customer.
- Date added - the date when the customer was added into the system.
- Category - the options are: Private person, Company, Select all (to select all options).
- Partner - one of the partners created or all of them.
- Location - location of the customer.
- Tariff plans - the tariff created
- Service - the options are: Internet, Voice, Custom.
To get a more customizable search, you can click on
My Profile Menu → Customer search fields and select different fields.
To search a voucher click on
Customers → Menu → Vouchers → Search. It is possible to do a search in the Prepaid vouchers database with the search option as shown below.
The different parameters that are available for searching vouchers are listed below:
- ID - ID of the voucher
- Serie - the Series the voucher belongs to
- Prefix - the voucher's prefix
- Status - the options are: New, Active, Expired, Used, Disabled, Online, Select all
- Full name - name of the owner
- Phone - phone number of the owner
- Email - email of the owner
- Seller name - name of the seller
- Partner - name of the partner
- Location - location where the customer's voucher is based
Search inside a table
We can search a particular data inside any table in Splynx. Use the search tab of every table and get the complete view as a result.
Search in the whole system
Lastly we can also do a full text search in the system. Use the main search tab as shown below: