Why use Voice plans in Splynx?
There are two main reasons for voice plans :
- Charging clients monthly fee for voice services such as VOIP, Toll number, Number rental or Mobile plan.
- Processing of VOIP CDR. Splynx is able to process the CDR from Voice platforms, attach calls from CDRs to proper customer, create transaction for voice usage and make one common invoice for Voice services and Internet.
To configure the Voice plan, click on Tariff plans → Voice and click on Add plan.
A Create plan window will pop up and it will be possible to create a plan.
- Title - the name that describe the tariff in the Voice Tariffs table
- Service name - the service used
- Price - the price for the service
- Type - the options are: VOIP, Fix or Mobile
- Partners - the partner 's name
- VAT Included - select it on or off
- VAT - you can decide the percentage of the VAT
It is possible to edit or to delete the tariff with the icons
There are two symbols
After the creation of Voice plan, it is possible to associate the service to a customer. Click on Customer → List, select the customer, click on the tab Services and on the +.
A window will pop up to create the service.
It is possible to see the new service in the Services table.
To get more information about Voice CDR processing, please, follow dedicated tutorial page.