To configure MikroTik API click on
Config → Networking → MikroTik API.
Choose if 1KB is 1000 or 1024 bytes**:
Check if the Debug is enable or disable for MikroTik API, set number of attempts and Timeout in seconds:
- Write log file for accounting - Write log file for accounting (recommended only for debug purpose). Min bytes for accounting - Gather stats if "in + out" traffic is larger than (bytes).
- Max timeout - Set timeout.
- Max session time - Divide big sessions to smallest one every (hours).
- RRD enable - Enable write to RRD files (for graphs).
- RRD cached enable - Enable rrdcached (speed up rrd writing).
Configure simple shaping:
- Reverse In/Out - Enable if you want to change upload by download and vice versa.
- Queue type for download - Set queue download type.
- Queue type for upload - Set queue upload type.
Configure PCQ shaping:
- Shaping in - Chain where the rules are created.
- Shaping out - Chain where the rules are created.
- Routing in - Set type of routing in.
- Routing out - Set type of routing out.
- For radius - If yes, rules will be made for all plans (but without address-list, and without aggregation in plans).
- Connection mark - Enable connection mark.