You can set Template values for each Partner in
Configuration → Finance → Template Values.
At the top-right corner of the "Template values" screen you will choose a Partner:
As a reminder, you can add or edit partner in Splynx in
Administration → Partners.
More information about creating or editing a new partner you can find on our tutorial page - Partners.
You can define the following Template values for each Partner:
- Company name - write the name of the company
- URL of billing (Splynx) - insert URL of Splynx billing system if needed
- Street, ZIP Code, City, Country - fill in the partner's address
- Email - you can provide and email of the partner
- Phone - provide phone number of the partner
- Company ID - you can provide the partner's company ID if needed
- VAT number - you can write VAT number of the partner's company
- VAT % - you can write a VAT percentage
- Bank Account, Bank name, Bank Address - you can provide partner's bank account details, such as Bank account, Bank name and address
- Partner percent (%) - here you can define a commission for the partner from each payment made by customers for their services. More information about commission for the Partner can be found here - Partners. .
- Invoice PDF Template - choose the template for Invoice PDF for the partner
- Proforma Invoice PDF Template - choose the template for Proforma Invoice PDF
- Payment receipt Template - choose the template for the Payment receipt
- Reminder Mail Template - choose the template of email reminder
- Reminder SMS Template - choose the template of SMS reminder
Information about configuring Templates can be found in our tutorial page - Templates