Signaturit is a Splynx add-on which allows you to complete any signing processes in the business with a legally binding eSignature.
The "Splynx-Signaturit" add-on works started from Splynx version 2.0+
The add-on can be installed in two methods, via CLI or the Web UI
- To install the "Splynx-Signaturit" add-on via CLI, the following commands can be used:
sudo apt update sudo apt install splynx-signaturit
To install it via the Web UI:
Navigate to Config -> Integrations -> Add-ons:
Locate or search for the "splynx-signaturit" addon and click on the install icon in the Actions column
Click on the "OK, confirm" button to begin the installation process
After the installation process has completed, we ca then configure the add-on.
- To configure the "Splynx-Signaturit" add-on, it is necessary for you to obtain a "Access token" from http://app.signaturit.com:
- Then check your setup in the admin-panel:
Navigate to Config -> System -> Signaturit Config
- To be able to send documents to customers, you should generate templates from SignaturIt (1) or Splynx (3) or upload them (2) from computer:
4.1. To generate documents from SignaturIt-template ,you need to create the template in SignaturIt-templates:
And add at least one field in Config → SignaturIt Config → Template:
Then you can send it:
4.2. To upload the document from your PC, click on "Upload" icon and in the window that will appear, select the file you'd like to upload:
Then click on the "Send to signature" icon and “Send”.
4.3. To generate documents from Splynx-template, you need to create the template in Splynx-> Config->Templates:
An example of the generated document from Splynx-template can be viewed below:
Then. click on the "Send to signature" icon, type a Subject, and click “Send”
- Once completed, you can download the signed document: